The Pink Ladies host a variety of fund raising events specifically to benefit the American Cancer Society. Our mission is solely for the purpose of awareness and fund raising to help find a cure for cancer. We host several events throughout the year, but our biggest events that raise money are the 3 on 3 basketball tournament held at Northern State University and a 5k road race. These events are held in Aberdeen, SD.
Help Find a Cure by Participating in and Supporting one of our Events:
- Shoot for a Cure 3 on 3 basketball Tournament
- Pancake Feed – April 25 NSU Barnett Center starting at 7:30 am
- Jogging for Jugs 5k road race – TBA Aberdeen, SD
- Brown County Relay for Life – June 5-6, 2015
- Other 3 on 3 basketball tournaments in North & South Dakota